Technology & Combat Characteristics
A commander use version of the standard AEU-09 AEU Enact, it has added antenna on top of its head as well as enhanced command capabilities such as better communication functions. Other than these changes, its performances are identical to the standard unit. The Demonstration Color unit used by Patrick Colasour during the unveiling of the Enact is a color variant of the commander type.
- 20mm Machine Gun
- A 20mm machine gun is mounted on the left side of the circular part of the pelvis. This rapid-fire armament is generally ineffective against mobile suits, but ideal for shooting down incoming missiles or vehicles.
- Defense Rod
- Attached to the circular hardpoint on the forearm, the defense rod is a rod-shaped defensive mechanism that deflects/ricochet enemy projectile via rotary motions. Additionally, it can generate a plasma field upon contact with the projectile to reduce the impact, etc. Typically not equipped if the mobile suit is deployed for flight mode only operations.
- Linear Rifle
- A 120mm rifle that fires electromagnetically-accelerated shells. It has a firing interval of 35 seconds per shot at normal output and has a low output mode for rapid fire. The package at the rifle's rear is the battery unit which is integrated with a spare magazine.
- Sonic Blade
- A dagger-like melee weapon, the sonic blade used by the AEU Enact has a blade that extends from the handle during use. The blade can vibrate at a high frequency to increase its cutting capabilities. The blade's vibrations can cause pain to the ears of nearby people not properly protected. It can focus plasma in a sword shape to form a plasma sword though this sword lacks the power to even cut another MS' arm. The Enact's Plasma Sword has an operation time limit of 2.5 minutes at full output.
- Depending on mission parameters, the Enact can be equipped with different missiles like air-to-air missiles, air-to-surface missiles or even surface-to-air missiles. These missiles are stored in the shin compartment, which when the missiles are fired would open to launch them.
- Drum Cockpit
- The drum cockpit is designed to reduce the G forces exerted on the pilot during the unit's flight. It achieves this by having the pilot sit in a lying down fashion.
- Visor AI
- This AI on the Enact is used to control the patterns made by the unit's visor.
During the unveiling of the AEU Enact to the world in AD 2307, the Demonstration Color unit piloted by Patrick Colasour was a color variant of the commander type. The joyous occasion was marred the appearance of the Celestial Being's GN-001 Gundam Exia, which proceeded to take down the AEU's latest mobile suit quickly and easily. Patrick subsequently switched to a regular colored commander type.
During the AEU's joint military exercise with Republic Of Moralia, Patrick participated with his Enact Commander Type and led a team of AEU Hellions. When the Celestial Being's Gundams appeared and intervened in the event, Patrick and his team confronted the GN-005 Gundam Virtue. However, as they approached the Gundam, they were attacked by its GN Cannons. Patrick and his mobile suit managed to evade the blast but his teammates were not so lucky.
Sometime later, the three blocs decided to have a joint military exercise in the Taklamakan Desert, which was in actuality a trap to capture the Celestial Being's Gundams. During the operation, Patrick and his Enact Commander Type led a team of AEU Hellion Capture Equipment Types against the Gundam Virtue. They successfully captured the Gundam, but the intervention by the GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins allowed Virtue to escape.
In AD 2308, the AEU, HRL, and Union united together and created the United Nations Forces that would use the more advanced GNX-603T GN-X. This was the precursor to the establishment of the Earth Sphere Federation which eventually mass-produce the GN technology and production of previous mobile suit models such as the Enact was limited in favor for mobile suits of the GN-X series. By AD 2312, the Enacts were still in service for the Earth Sphere Federation Army despite being outmatched by GN powered mobile suits. The Enact and its variants were also used by various independent factions and anti-federation organizations such as the Kingdom of Suille and Katharon.
- AEU-09T Enact Daiki Miyaga Custom
- Appearing in Gundam Build Fighters Try, it is a customized Enact Gunpla built and operated by Daiki Miyaga, president of the Seiho Academy's Plastic Model Club. It features a lime green color scheme, and incorporates features from the AEU-09Y812 AEU Enact Ali Al-Saachez Custom such as the head design and the Blade Rifle. It can be equipped with the AEU-MA07013 Agrissa Type 13 when more firepower is required.